Our customers appreciate this VaporTech® feature not always easy to find in our industry: Thin-film deposition (also known as vacuum coating) equipment that easily coats both your physical vapor deposition (PVD) and your Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) finished parts. The VaporTech thin-film deposition systems are capable of PVD and DLC coating in the same chamber (they also coat via plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition–PE-CVD).
Contact us today at (303) 652-8500 to start using one of our PVD, DLC coating systems!
We’ve put together a short video to explain (text follows).
How to Coat with PVD & DLC in the Same Chamber
- Do you need both PVD & DLC coatings on your products?
- Do you use a coating service company because bringing two different coating machines in-house isn’t an option?
Introducing VaporTech VT-Series™ Coaters: thin-film vacuum coating systems that do it all (in one chamber)
- Coat your PVD products and remove from the chamber.
- Perform a minimal setup change.
- Enter the right recipe.
- Load your DLC parts into the chamber.
- Push the Start button.
You can easily switch back and forth between PVD and DLC coatings as needed. But that’s not even the best news! …which is that VT-Series coating machines are:
- Easy to implement & operate