CVD Coating Machines
VaporTech nationally manufactures CVD coating machines. Rather than outsource coating services, coat your products in-house with VaporTech’s chemical vapor deposition (CVD) equipment. Speak with a sales representative to learn more.
Chemical Vapor Deposition Equipment
Receive functional and durable coatings with VaporTech’s CVD equipment. Our systems are cutting edge – so you always receive optimal results. Our CVD coating machines perform above industry standards to make sure your products are coated evenly and professionally.
Have questions or need help with your chemical vapor deposition equipment? No problem. VaporTech always offers technical support and training for each of our clients. Our professionals can be reached at: (303) 652-8500.
Learn more about VaporTech’s additional coating machines and equipment:
VaporTech VT-Series™ CVD and PVD coating systems utilize a unique, centrally mounted coating source with parts that rotate around the perimeter of a large, actively cooled chamber.
- Excellent color uniformity throughout the chamber for appealing coatings in decorative applications.
- Even coating deposition rates throughout the chamber for excellent control of coating thickness.
- Some of the lowest coating temperatures in the industry, suitable for both metal and plastic parts.
- Able to coat large parts up to 122 cm (48 inches) long.
- Multiple system sizes suitable for both high- and medium-volume applications.
VaporTech Cadence™ magnetron sputtering systems excel at quickly depositing functional coatings that greatly improve wear and heat resistance, reduce friction, and increase the life of many industrial and consumer products.
- High deposition rates shorten coating times.
- Multiple coating sources can be used to further increase deposition rates or deposit composite materials.
- VaporTech unique RAAMS™ technology is a high-energy process that significantly improves coating structure, hardness, and wear-resistance compared to traditional sputtering systems.
- Compact system that is easy for smaller manufacturers to use and maintain.
Our Products: CVD Coating Machines
DID YOU KNOW?
and manufacturers coating machines
for a variety of industries. Call to learn more.