VaporTech PVD Coating Machines (with PECVD/DLC Capability)
Vapor Technologies (VaporTech®) manufactures physical vapor deposition (PVD) machines to benefit companies of all sizes in various industries. Our PVD & DLC/PECVD coating machines let you coat products in-house for just pennies per part, freeing you from high third-party coating costs and production delays. Let’s get you started with the right PVD coating machine now.
PVD coating equipment flexibility
Achieve superior functional, durable/decorative, and DLC coatings with any VaporTech system. Our PVD coating machines deposit coatings that enhance your products’ look, feel, function, and durability—without affecting critical dimensions or performance. These aren’t simply metal layers but compound materials that can be customized to be harder than case-hardened steel or more scratch-resistant than hard chrome. Coatings range from rich black to a wide choice of beautiful colors.
VaporTech PVD & DLC/PECVD coating equipment and machines maximize product value and ROI
VaporTech offers a range of PVD & DLC/PECVD equipment designed for everything from high-volume, large-scale manufacturing to small-batch operations. When you purchase a PVD coating machine from VaporTech, you receive quality products, custom coating development, professional customer care, technical support, and even employee training.
Which of our PVD coating machines is right for you?
The VaporTech VT Series offers equipment right-sized for any operation. Our PVD & DLC/PECVD equipment delivers multiple coating technologies in a single PVD coating machine. Our systems use the same chamber to produce functional, decorative, and DLC coatings. Our equipment gives you a competitive edge. The VT Series machines feature a proprietary low-temperature process suitable for coating plated plastic parts.
Applications include home hardware, plumbing products, sports equipment and firearms, tools and tooling, medical devices, automotive components, and other consumer and industrial products.
VaporTech VT-Series PVD coating machines utilize a unique, centrally mounted coating source with parts that rotate around the perimeter of a large, actively cooled chamber. The VT-1500i system is now available with up to two additional magnetron sputtering sources for specialty performance coatings. The equipment is available in a range of capacities, all with a small footprint for easy integration.
- Multiple PVD machines, right-sized and competitively priced for medium- and high-volume manufacturing.
- Excellent color uniformity throughout the chamber for color coatings in decorative applications.
- Even coating deposition rates throughout the chamber for excellent coating thickness control.
- Some of the lowest coating temperatures in the industry are suitable for both metal and plastic parts.
- Able to coat large parts up to 122 cm (48 inches) long.
The Cadence magnetron sputtering system excels at quickly depositing functional coatings that significantly improve wear and heat resistance, reduce friction, and increase the life of many industrial and consumer products. This product deposits dense, smooth coatings similar to those deposit using HIPIMS technology but with faster deposition rates. Applications include tools, tooling, automotive, and other engineered components requiring very high durability.
- Patented VaporTech RAAMS® technology, a high-energy process that significantly improves coating structure, hardness, and wear resistance compared to traditional sputtering systems.
- High deposition rates shorten coating times for functional applications.
- Multiple coating sources further increase deposition rates or deposit composite materials.
- This compact system is easy for smaller manufacturers to use and maintain.
- The perfect performance machine for zirconium, titanium, chromium, or DLC coatings.
Our easy-to-operate mid-sized lower-temperature thin-film coating system.
Our higher capacity system with two optional magnetron sputtering targets.
Our highest-capacity, lower-temperature PVD coating system.
Our most compact, easiest-to-use, and fastest thin-film coating unit for any size operation.
DID YOU KNOW?
A typical VaporTech durable
decorative coating is less than
the thickness of a human hair, keeping
blades sharp and other product features intact.
Where do you want to go next?
Coating development, system integration, training & support.
Get answers from a VaporTech specialist.