VaporTech PVD Coating Equipment
VaporTech manufactures PVD coating equipment and systems to benefit your company. Our machines enable you to coat products in-house for just pennies per part, freeing you from high third-party coating costs and production delays.
PVD Coating Systems
Achieve superior functional, durable decorative, or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coatings with our PVD and PE-CVD thin-film deposition systems. VaporTech offers systems designed for both high-volume, large-scale manufacturing as well as small-batch operations. VaporTech introduces the new VT-i series of right-sized, competitively priced machines. When you purchase CVD and PVD coating equipment from VaporTech, you receive quality products, custom coatings, professional customer care, and technical support and training. We always make the effort to be there for you during and after the sales process.
VaporTech VT-Series™ CVD and PVD coating systems utilize a unique, centrally mounted coating source with parts that rotate around the perimeter of a large, actively cooled chamber. The systems feature a small footprint for easy integration and a wide range of sizes for small-, medium-, and large-scale operations.
- Multiple system sizes right-sized and competitively priced for low- as well as high- and medium-volume manufacturing.
- Excellent color uniformity throughout the chamber for appealing coatings in decorative applications.
- Even coating deposition rates throughout the chamber for excellent control of coating thickness.
- Some of the lowest coating temperatures in the industry, suitable for both metal and plastic parts.
- Able to coat large parts up to 122 cm (48 inches) long.
VaporTech Cadence™ magnetron sputtering systems excel at quickly depositing functional coatings that greatly improve wear and heat resistance, reduce friction, and increase the life of many industrial and consumer products. Ask us about TiN and CrN coatings (as well as DLC).
- High deposition rates shorten coating times for functional applications.
- Multiple coating sources can be used to further increase deposition rates or deposit composite materials.
- VaporTech unique RAAMS™ technology is a high-energy process that significantly improves coating structure, hardness, and wear-resistance compared to traditional sputtering systems.
- Compact system that is easy for smaller manufacturers to use and maintain.
- Perfect for titanium nitride (TiN), Chrome nitride (CrN0, and diamond-like carbon (DLC) coatings.
Our smallest cathodic arc system makes it easy to bring PVD coatings in-house.
Our easy-to-operate small to mid-sized lower-temperature thin film coating system.
Our higher-capacity lower-temperature thin film coating system. For those who don’t quite need the 3000i.
Our highest-capacity lower-temperature thin film coating system.
Our most compact, easiest-to-use, and fastest thin-film coating units for functional, CrN, TiN, and DLC applications.
DID YOU KNOW?
decorative coating is less than
the thickness of a human hair, keeping
blades sharp and other product features intact.